3.10.2011

Female. Age: 20. North Dakota.

The day started like any ordinary school day. I had my usual morning classes, and was as happy as can be, then lunch time came. I was standing at a corner, talking to a teacher of mine whom was on hall duty at that time. While we were talking, a boy approached me and told me to follow him. At first I really didn't know where we were going, but when I asked him, he told me that we were going out for lunch. When we got to where we were "having lunch" he took my hand, and gently guided me to the men's bathroom in the back. By this time I really did not know what was about to happen. I was really hesitant to go in there, but he assure me that everything would be fine. He touched, kissed, and put his hands in places where they should not be. He even tried to get me to get me to do something that I was very uncomfortable with doing. I knew right then and there that I needed to get out of that bathroom as soon as possible. So I begged and pleaded with him to try to get him to stop, but he kept saying "we'll go in a little bit." It was getting be a really long time in there, and I knew we were really late for getting back to class. After begging him one more time to let me at least go look at the time, he let me. I found out that we were 5-10 minutes past our time allotted for lunch, so we left. On the way back he made me promise two things: that we were going to "do it" the next day, and that I was not going to tell anyone about what had just happened. Instead, I was to tell the teacher that our order ran late. My body and voice agreed with him, but my mind was telling me that I HAD to tell someone, I could not let him get away with what he did to me. So my first instinct was to find the nearest room, pull a teacher outside of the room, and tell them exactly what had just happened. Afterward, she contacted the principal, whom had contacted the police and my parents. I knew then, that something was going to be done. They were not going to let him get away from the emotional damage that he had done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment